Elohim Staffing Agency, Inc. offers the following translation and interpretation services:
We bring the world to you in seconds, not minutes. Our qualified interpreters provide clear, accurate communication 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means you can connect anytime, anywhere. Our expert interpreters come from a variety of professional backgrounds so whether you need assistance communicating with a hospital patient, business associate or emergency service provider, we can get your message across without delay.
1. Phone Interpreting Services
Phone interpreting is our most commonly requested service. If you need to communicate with a non-English speaker, telephone interpreting is a simple way to instantly communicate. As one of leading provider of telephone interpreting, Elohim Staffing Agency, Inc offers a very simple to use and extremely effective service.
Over-the-phone interpreting is used in situations that don’t allow for face-to-face interpreting. Whether time, distance or circumstances prohibit the use of a live interpreter, telephonic interpreting provides a convenient, fast way to make yourself understood.
Types of Phone Interpreting Services Elohim Provide
- Conference interpreting: The interpretation of an institutional or private conference.
- Legal and court interpreting: The interpretation of witnesses’ testimony for example, or the interpretation of entire proceedings.
- Focus group (marketing) interpreting: Interpreting on behalf of clients of participants in any given focus group.
- Escort interpreting: An interpreter accompanies a person or a delegation on a tour, on a visit, or to a meeting or interview.
- Public service interpreting: A type of interpreting in fields such as local government, social, housing, environmental health, education, and welfare services.
- Medical interpreting: Medical interpreting consists of communication between medical personnel and the patient and his or her family.
2. Onsite Interpreting
If you plan to host or attend an event with speakers and people from around the world, or if you’re hosting someone from overseas and need to communicate with them in person, onsite interpreting is one of the many interpreting services offered by Elohim Staffing Agency, Inc offers that you should look into.
We hire only experienced, professional interpreters, and when your situation requires an interpreter come to you (rather than having parties meet in a convenient, third-party location), we can set you up with an onsite interpreter who can meet you at your event or place of business to help facilitate communication.
Whether you’re looking for consecutive interpreting, simultaneous interpreting, or even whispered interpreting, we can find you the right person for the job, and all at a reasonable hourly rate.
No matter where you are, we have the resources to help connect you with a reliable interpreter for onsite interpretation.
3. Court or Legal Interpreter
Court or legal interpretation is a specialized skill. Unlike normal interpreting, interpreters who work in the courts need to have a knowledge of special legal terms in each language they speak. This is important in making distinctions between similar phrases in day to day speech and those that may have a special or separate meaning in a legal setting.
Court interpreters additionally typically need to attend seminars on ethics and professionalism, as well as pass written and oral tests in both languages, in order to prove to the court that they are capable and qualified to interpret language on behalf of the judge, lawyers, witnesses, and so on. The exact requirements vary from state to state, as well as for federal courts.
4. Conference Interpreting
If you’re hosting or attending a conference where there will be a large number of attendees or speakers from around the world, having a conference interpreter on hand and available to facilitate communication between parties is an absolute must.
If you’ve never looked into interpreting before, there are three different methods available:
- Consecutive Interpretation, where the interpreter is in the room, waits for the speaker to finish speaking, then translates them on behalf of the listener.
- Simultaneous Interpretation, where the speaker talks into a microphone, the interpreter is in a separate room and listens to the speaker via headphones, translates their speech as it’s spoken into a microphone, and then communicated to the listener via headphones.
- Whispered Interpretation, a combination of the two methods where the interpreter listens to the speaker and whispers the translation directly into the ear of the listener.
Not sure which method is right for you? It all depends on the size of your conference, the number of attendees speaking other languages, and of course your budget.
5. Business Interpreters
No matter what industry you’re in, if you’re trying to take your business global, chances are you’re going to find that you need an interpreter to help facilitate communication between you and a foreign investor, a business partner or marketing agency across the globe, or any number of other situations.
Elohim Staffing Agency, Inc doesn’t just specialize in providing “general knowledge” interpreters for events and other occasions. Our network of professional interpreters spans the globe, and each one has their own background and experience working in various fields, including:
- Court and legal interpreters
- Social sciences interpreters
- Medical and pharmaceutical interpreters
- Science and technology interpreters
- Pop culture interpreters
And countless other fields and industries. Don’t see yours listed above? Get in touch with us and we’re sure we can connect you with someone who knows the “right stuff” for your business!
Whether you represent a multinational corporation who’s worked with interpreters before, or you’re a relatively small business looking for information for your first opportunity with business interpreting, Elohim Staffing Agency, Inc can help find the right people for your job.
6. Liaison Interpreting
The main difference between liaison interpreting and other forms of interpreting is that in most situations, there is a 1on1 ratio of interpreters to speakers or listeners. With liaison interpretation, the interpreter will speak on behalf of both parties, meaning he or she will need to rapidly switch back and forth between languages.
This type of interpreting is most used for business meetings and other situations where there is only a small group who needs to communicate amongst one another, as opposed to conference interpreting and so on.
Because the interpreter not only needs to be fluent in both languages, but to be able to listen and speak rapidly, a liaison interpreter is a highly-valued and skilled professional interpreter.
If you prefer to talk to another party personally, skilled interpreters will listen and interpret messages from one party to another in a clear manner.
We have translators who can translate any written document from and to English and other languages and still fully retain the original message.
Your reason for needing our interpreting services does not matter to us. Nor does your location. Wherever you are in the world—whether you call America your home, reside in Canada, or live in Asia, Africa, Europe, or Australia—we can provide our services to you anywhere in the world.
We cover multiple languages including but not limited to:
Remove the language barrier with our translation services! Contact us at 701-891-8809 or 515-964-0366 today.